« Home | Camera Review - Fuji FinePix S9000 » | Weekend Getaway @ Sandestin Resort » | XL Super Bowl » | Some Fun In Between Football Weekends... » | The Dream Retirement » | Hey...It's Our 1 Year Anniversary! » | Time For The NFL Playoffs!!! » | Happy New Year...Here's to 2006! » | Christmas Joy » | Breaking The 4 Minute Mile... »

My Life Coach

I had the privilege to listen to our founder J. Lloyd Tomer this week which prompted this week’s entry. I’ve met “Coach” several times during career with YTB Travel and Cruises and YTB Network. The fact that the founder is huge Steelers fan has nothing to do with my decision to listen to him.

vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharingWhether people want help with weight loss, managing careers, finances, relationships, quitting smoking, depression, self-esteem and more, they all have goals and changes they want that go unresolved. Yet, the goals we don’t accomplish can appear too ambitious to know where to begin, much less how to go about it. As daunting as these tasks seem, specific techniques do exist to help accomplish them and produce success.

I’ve read from several different sources that if you want to become a millionaire you need to do what a millionaire does. You can’t soar with eagles when you are pecking with chickens. Yet people will follow the instruction of someone making $30K a year over a millionaire, and wonder why their lives and financial situation doesn’t change just because it goes against what they are comfortable with.

I have our founder of YTB whom I enjoy as and consider my “Life Coach”. It’s not ironic that his nick name is “Coach”. He has mentored thousands of individuals first in faith as a Pastor of several churches, and now as a Multi Millionaire helping myself and others achieve the wealth and happiness we have always wanted. “Coach” has a wonderful way of breaking down goals into manageable steps so individuals have a handle on where to start and how to proceed. He has an uncanny way of motivating any individual to take planned and consistent action to produce and maintain success. With so many systems claiming to provide solutions to all problems to achieve success, I have found this the most viable choice for personal improvement. I’ve noticed wonderful changes in my relationship with God, my family, my self esteem, my health, and my financial situation. Life coaching is a proactive, take-charge method that has delivered positive, life-changing successes for me and many others who I work with.

Still, knowing what to do is usually not enough. Often people are stifled by their own patterns of behavior that prevent them from following through. They tell themselves that they don’t have the time or the money; they’ll get to it later; they’ll start tomorrow; or this one time is OK. These and countless similar considerations prevent people from implementing the changes they want. ”Coach” assists me and other individuals in developing constructive and proactive behavior patterns and allows us to monitor and evaluate our progress. The process integrates this new behavior as a permanent pattern to maintain the results, unlike other approaches. It contagious and I find old habits fading away, being replaced with new, and more productive habits.

There is one thing I know is universally true and that is we each have the ability to make sweeping changes and create the life we want. If you are ready to set goals and get into action and start living your life with new results, look into finding a qualified “Coach”.


Doug & Ronda Bauknight
AKA:
TravelPro
Travel Agent / Networker

Phone: 678.458.5812

Learn How To Become A Travel Agent
Image

Book Your Travel & Vacations With


Travel Reservations: 1.800.243.4450

RTA #24635

About Us

  • We're TravelPro
  • AKA: TravelPro
  • From Hot-Lanta!, Georgia, United States
  • YTB Travel Network is 130,000 Agents strong. Join a winning group of Travel and Networking Professionals who share effective ways to sell more travel, market effectively, attract quality people, and how to train those people to capture a bigger piece of our $7 Trillion Dollar Industry. Just Picture It Now!
Our profile

View my page on The YTB Travel Family

Top Travel Blogs 

  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who links to me?