« Home | The Answer To Your Question... » | Smile! » | My Life Coach » | Camera Review - Fuji FinePix S9000 » | Weekend Getaway @ Sandestin Resort » | XL Super Bowl » | Some Fun In Between Football Weekends... » | The Dream Retirement » | Hey...It's Our 1 Year Anniversary! » | Time For The NFL Playoffs!!! »

Moving Forward

It’s been a while since I have posted anything. I feel bad because I made a commitment to myself that I would make a weekly entry, and keep up with this Blog thing. I do enjoy it, and have found that a lot of people are finding me now that this is a few months old. Our business has grown significantly during the last month, however, and team members have needed our assistance, which we also promised we would do. Therefore, the Blog has had to take a back seat. I’ve been piecing together other entries over the last month, but have yet to complete a single one because we’ve been so busy.

I’ve gotten a number of e-mails and calls concerning the last entry back at the beginning of March. Most from people have been introduced to this business with someone else and just wanted an objective opinion on how I was doing with YTB. I’ll tell you the same thing I told them. This industry has enabled my wife to be a full time “Stay at Home Mom” for our two children, and we are now working on getting me home full time. We made a big step in that direction the month of March.

I am helping more and more people who see this business as a viable option. Just because you may not see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. Federal Express has a slogan, “Moving Forward”. In their logo, there is an arrow pointing forward. Do you see it? If you don’t, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I had no idea what the FedEx slogan was, or that there was any type of arrow in the logo. Now, I can’t look at a FedEx package or truck without that arrow slapping me right in the face. (If you still don’t see the arrow in the logo, you can click here.)

I did have one guy call who was so obsessed with the fact that no legitimate company would ever require you to pay them money in order to get paid. I tried to explain that YTB Travel Network is a business, not an employer, and I am reaping the rewards of sponsoring others who understand a number of key facts:


  1. There is $1.3 Trillion spent every year in Travel in the US alone, $7 Trillion worldwide.
  2. Starting this year, 2006, there will be one Baby Boomer retiring every 8 seconds for the next 18 years.
  3. 79 Million Americans consider “The Internet” their “Travel Agent”.
  4. A Home Based Business offers some of the last real tax benefits for the average American.

There is a difference between someone who is looking for a job, and someone who is looking for a business. It was apparent that the gentleman who called was looking for a job. There were 4300 people over the last few weeks that understand this business model, and started their own business with YTB. They see it. I wished him well and continued to sort through the rest of the people who also expressed an interest in YourTravelBiz.com and see it.

I think an important step in my evolution in THIS business, is that I really don’t care what you think about it one way or another. I no longer have to convince anyone, I simply provide information and answer questions and let people sell themselves. Most people I talk to just want to travel more and you know what, good for them. Others see this like my wife and I that we can build something of significance by helping others do the same thing we do.

I provide the best product in the world, because it is the world! I don’t sell something like Royal Caribbean, Sandals, Embassy Suites or Avis. It is Royal, Sandals, Embassy and Avis. Nor do I slap some private label on something and mark it up 10 times for the same product you can get at Wal-mart. You may hear about the fastest growing industries, but they still have some significant catching up to do. Travel is bigger than Health and Wellness, or Telecommunications combined. Let me tell you, we have to twist a lot of arms when it comes to taking a vacation. It’s hard to believe that people are actually attracted to this product, I know, but it does happen.

Doug & Ronda Bauknight
AKA:
TravelPro
Travel Agent / Networker

Phone: 678.458.5812

Learn How To Become A Travel Agent
Image

Book Your Travel & Vacations With


Travel Reservations: 1.800.243.4450

RTA #24635

About Us

  • We're TravelPro
  • AKA: TravelPro
  • From Hot-Lanta!, Georgia, United States
  • YTB Travel Network is 130,000 Agents strong. Join a winning group of Travel and Networking Professionals who share effective ways to sell more travel, market effectively, attract quality people, and how to train those people to capture a bigger piece of our $7 Trillion Dollar Industry. Just Picture It Now!
Our profile

View my page on The YTB Travel Family

Top Travel Blogs 

  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who links to me?