« Home | Will You Be Mine? » | TravelPro & Pro YTB Banned from Scam.com » | Two Years...And Better Than Ever! » | WGUN 1010AM Radio Interview » | Meet the Founder's of YTB! » | Thank You Bill... » | The Tradition of New Years Resolutions » | YTB To Move Into "New Digs" » | 52,269 » | Syndrome: "YTBitis" sweeping the country... »

Another Radio Interview on WGSR 710 AM

Once again The Law of Attraction” has made another impact in my life. Because of what I know, most all of my goals and dreams are now starting to become a reality. They are coming fast and furious. Opportunities that I once thought were lost are now being literally handed to me out of the blue.

One of my goals was to get back into Radio, a profession I left back in the late 1980’s after 10 years. I put the “intent” out there to host my own Radio Show about our experience with our Home Based Business and YTB Travel Network. Another friend of mine called me out of the blue at the last minute to ask if I could fill in for a guest that had cancelled as his “Unique of the Week”. Knowing that opportunities never go away, they just go to those of us who are ready for them, I was more than willing to fill in for the host.


WGSR Atlanta is the newest place in Atlanta to stay connected with the things that matter to you; life, fitness, arts, entertainment, dining and everything in-between. This week on "Uniqueness is Power" Andy Grieder and Co-Host Dr. Katrina covered marketing tips, strategies and debunk a myth or two with me…as well as what makes myself and my business unique, and why customers do business with YTB Travel.


At WGSR Atlanta, they realize that the radio listener's taste have evolved over the years yet not many radio stations have evolved with their listeners. Redefining radio for the listeners. They are what you have been waiting for. The changing of the guard is here at WGSR Atlanta.

Enjoy!

Listen to WGSR Atlanta, 710AM "Uniqueness is Power"

WGSR Atlanta, 710AM YTB Radio Interview

Doug & Ronda Bauknight
AKA: TravelPro
Travel Agent / Networker

Phone: 678.458.5812

Learn How To Become A Travel Agent
Image

Book Your Travel & Vacations With


Travel Reservations: 1.800.243.4450

RTA #24635

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

About Us

  • We're TravelPro
  • AKA: TravelPro
  • From Hot-Lanta!, Georgia, United States
  • YTB Travel Network is 130,000 Agents strong. Join a winning group of Travel and Networking Professionals who share effective ways to sell more travel, market effectively, attract quality people, and how to train those people to capture a bigger piece of our $7 Trillion Dollar Industry. Just Picture It Now!
Our profile

View my page on The YTB Travel Family

Top Travel Blogs 

  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who links to me?