« Home | Thanks For Sharing... » | The World As I See It » | YTB Launches "Fast Start Program" for Networkers » | "Super Sleuth" » | Looking For Keys In The Dark » | Cancel? What The Hell for? » | "Yoi!" » | Extra! Extra! Read All About It! » | Wanna Get Lucky? » | All a Big Misunderstanding… »

Your Lucky Day...

Now that my focus has shifted back to a more positive course of thinking and action, I wanted to offer up something for the members of YTB. I’ve been working very closely with my immediate Director, Tim and Georgia Dominey. At the beginning of the year, Tim asked me to start a weekly and monthly Newsletter for his team. It’s something I’ve been doing for my team for some time, and when Tim asked me to start one for his team, I wanted to take the program and content to a whole new level.

What has evolved over the last few months has been something that I’m very proud of and the team members who have been receiving these Newsletters have responded with compliment after compliment. If you haven’t guessed by now, I love to write and there certainly hasn’t been any shortage of information to write about. What started as a monthly newsletter a year or so ago to a select few of my team, has grown to a weekly update of YTB news and events, complete with a "7 Day Quick Start Guide" to get your YTB business started off on the right track, bi-monthly recorded conference calls, weekly and monthly updates on upgrades, enhancements, awards, trainings and events that nobody in YTB should miss.

I’ve always been taught, even from a very early age, that I should always be willing to give of my time, talent, and money. Many of my courses, seminars, and mentors currently have also instilled this believe that what I give out, will be returned to me 10 fold.

Therefore, I am going to open up my Newsletter company wide for any member of YTB. It is my hope that you will find the information I provide not only informative, but that you also see this as a valuable tool for new team members to learn how to build and work their YTB business the right way.

I do have one request of you when doing this, and that is that you provide your YTB Marketing web site for verification purposes when submitting your information. I am only asking you of this because I want to limit this information to YTB Reps and RTA’s only. Your information will not be shared, and will only be used to verify your YTB status with the company. This is also a “double opt-in” type Newsletter, so you’ll be sent an e-mail via the e-mail address you provide to confirm you want this Newsletter.

If you’ve been enjoying the documentation and links provided concerning the industry as a whole, you’re going to LOVE what I have for you about our company!

You can
subscribe to my weekly Newsletter here
. (And we’ll see you on the other side!)

PS - Happy St. Patricks Day! ;-P

Doug & Ronda Bauknight
AKA: TravelPro
Travel Agent / Networker

Phone: 678.458.5812


Learn How To Become A Travel Agent
Image

Book Your Travel & Vacations With


Travel Reservations: 1.800.243.4450

RTA #24635

Labels: , ,

About Us

  • We're TravelPro
  • AKA: TravelPro
  • From Hot-Lanta!, Georgia, United States
  • YTB Travel Network is 130,000 Agents strong. Join a winning group of Travel and Networking Professionals who share effective ways to sell more travel, market effectively, attract quality people, and how to train those people to capture a bigger piece of our $7 Trillion Dollar Industry. Just Picture It Now!
Our profile

View my page on The YTB Travel Family

Top Travel Blogs 

  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who links to me?