« Home | Stop Worrying and Get to Work » | Butch Cassidy has Died... » | The Funeral » | MythBusters To The Rescue! » | Fear Factor LIVE! » | Steeler Fans Unite » | Executive Corner » | Community Awards » | Pay It Forward » | "Coach" Tomer, A Man and His Vision »

Heads Up!

I know many of you subscribe to my Newsletter. My Monthly issue will be out tomorrow and I wanted to give you a heads up.

You DO NOT want to miss this issue.

I have acquired some very valuable insight as to what has been going on up at the home office, and in California that I will share with you tomorrow via my Newsletter.

I’m not at liberty to post here what kind of enhancements are being rolled out, and will let the company release this information to the public.

What I can tell you is this…

It’s going to put our critics into a frenzy, because what they thought was going to happen is actually making our company much more attractive and stronger to a wider audience who may be looking into a Home Based Business.

This would include even more Traditional Travel Agents.

Contact your team, send them to my Newsletter opt-in page and please make sure they know that I will be verifying both that they are an existing RTA and the e-mail matches what they have registered with YTB.

Until then…


Doug & Ronda Bauknight
AKA: TravelPro
Travel Agent / Networker

Phone: 678.458.5812


Learn How To Become A Travel Agent
Image

Book Your Travel & Vacations With


Travel Reservations: 1.800.243.4450

RTA #24635

Labels: , ,

About Us

  • We're TravelPro
  • AKA: TravelPro
  • From Hot-Lanta!, Georgia, United States
  • YTB Travel Network is 130,000 Agents strong. Join a winning group of Travel and Networking Professionals who share effective ways to sell more travel, market effectively, attract quality people, and how to train those people to capture a bigger piece of our $7 Trillion Dollar Industry. Just Picture It Now!
Our profile

View my page on The YTB Travel Family

Top Travel Blogs 

  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who links to me?