« Home | Martha's Resolution » | Texas Tea » | Black Gold » | The Royal Shaft » | Looking for Food... » | Some "Light" Reading... » | In Remembrance of Those Who Serve » | Where's The Beef? » | Know Your Market... » | Chiefs, YTB International, Inc. Launch Innovative ... »

Got To Go Go...

By the time you read this, my family and I will be long gone and well into enjoying our family vacation. With our children now school age, our “travel and vacation” time has been limited to summers and a few weeks throughout the year when they are scheduled out.

I heard The Go Go’s "Vacation" the other day. Back in my radio days in the 80's, I hated that song, but found myself tapping to the music and looking forward to this week. I swore off John Mellancamps "Jack and Diane" back in the day too, (then John Cougar) but now think it's a good rocker. "Jack and Diane" was on the Top 40 charts for 10 MONTHS and I had to play it day - after day - after day...while working for a Top 40 Radio Stations in Youngstown, OH and then Pittsburgh, PA.


Typically while on vacation, you can’t keep me away from the computer and the internet, but I think that’s going to change this go around. I’ve got a couple of good books that I’ve wanted to read, which I should have a chance to complete. I also have some writing I’d like to do for some new auto responders for both my YTB Marketing and the 7 Day Quick Start Guide for new team members. (Which include YOUR team.)

It should give me a good opportunity to refuel for the summer months and head into the National Convention with a good head of steam. The countdown begins!

I’ll be back next week with more insights and updates for everyone.

Have yourself a great week and we’ll see you at the top!


P.S. - The FREE Newsletter will still be going out as I have most of next weeks ready and put on auto pilot to go out right on schedule and can assure you that if there is anything new or important to share even in my absence here, I’ll be sure to have it in the there. Just like here, it’s loaded with links and documentation for you to share with clients and prospects alike.


Doug & Ronda Bauknight
AKA: TravelPro
Travel Agent / Networker

Phone: 678.458.5812


Learn How To Become A Travel Agent
Image

Book Your Travel & Vacations With


Travel Reservations: 1.800.243.4450

RTA #24635

Labels: , , ,

About Us

  • We're TravelPro
  • AKA: TravelPro
  • From Hot-Lanta!, Georgia, United States
  • YTB Travel Network is 130,000 Agents strong. Join a winning group of Travel and Networking Professionals who share effective ways to sell more travel, market effectively, attract quality people, and how to train those people to capture a bigger piece of our $7 Trillion Dollar Industry. Just Picture It Now!
Our profile

View my page on The YTB Travel Family

Top Travel Blogs 

  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who links to me?