« Home | So Much Better On-Line » | The Hokey Pokey... » | On a Scale of 1-10... » | Happy Easter... » | The Easter Egg Hunt... » | A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life... » | Your Lucky Day... » | Thanks For Sharing... » | The World As I See It » | YTB Launches "Fast Start Program" for Networkers »

Another Resounding Thud? Not Quite...

I’ve been reviewing and reading some over the weekend on the internet about what’s happened concerning our company stock, YTBLA. If you didn’t know, the stock has made a significant rebound this past week, while at the same time YTB’s Annual Report is due to be out this coming week. (Monday, from what I understand.)

Over the last month or so, I’ve been just laughing at how so many people know so much about stock, especially YTB stock. Apparently, we were left for dead and the shares I own should have been cashed in to salvage what little was left about two weeks ago. The sudden drop and rise has something to do with the purchase of a Lear Jet and it’s not out of the question now that Coach, Scott and Kim have access to a private plane, they just may be ready to make a run for it.

Where DO they come up with this stuff?

Now that the stock has rebounded, simply because many took advantage of the sale price, there is nary a peep from those who have been so extremely vocal for the last month. I don’t know how you could do this on the internet, but if you could, you can hear a pin drop in most of the message boards right now that were so extremely active with doom, gloom and gloating.

Besides a claim from one of the finest “brainiacs” I’m enjoying right now claiming something about insider trading for a pump and dump the rest of the group has been busy scratching their heads this weekend.

How could this possibly happen?

What went wrong?

YTB was supposed to tank?

What’s it going to take to rid this industry of the evil YTB?

The hopes that suppliers would follow Royal Caribbean’s lead ended with a melodramatic thud. IATA didn’t even make YTB skip a beat as we’re still booking travel and getting paid on that travel, even expanded into Bermuda, Bahamas, and Canada. (Bought an Agency there too.) Now the company stock is looking to make a significant rebound with an Annual Report that could produce the third straight quarter for profits and growth. All it needs to reach is $3.33 to match the company high of last year before the 1:3 split.

So what is it that these critics, cynics, skeptics, and naysayers know that none of us in YTB seem to know?

Well, in nothing short of an epiphany I firmly believe I figured it out. More importantly, I figured out how to handle all the mud and negativity being thrown around concerning our fine company. It came to me while reading a new book, which I’ll tell you about later.

It’s chilling what’s happening now that I’ve been able to get clear.

The important thing right now is this. I’m expanding my horizons folks, I’m currently writing my first book on this very subject. What I’ve learned and how YOU can learn from my mistakes and insight. It’s witty, it’s thought provoking, and it hits the nail right on the head concerning what’s REALLY going on right now.

I’ve been working most of the morning on this, (the wee hours of the morning) and have just sent it off to a couple of team members who I’ve asked to write the forward for me. It just flowed right out of me. Pure inspiration!

My first book! How cool is that?!

Here’s the best part…It’s going to be my gift to you. I aint gonna charge a dime for it. One because I feel it’s an important issue, and two because I simply want to get your opinion if I should continue writing more books about my unique insight.

Stay tuned and be on the lookout either early am or after 5:00 Monday for the 2007 YTB Annual Report.

(Okay, you can be on the lookout for my new book too, but you’ll only find that HERE!)


If you have enjoyed this blog and are a member of YTB, please feel free to subscribe to our weekly Newsletter!

Doug & Ronda Bauknight
AKA: TravelPro
Travel Agent / Networker

Phone: 678.458.5812


Learn How To Become A Travel Agent
Image

Book Your Travel & Vacations With


Travel Reservations: 1.800.243.4450

RTA #24635

Labels: , ,

About Us

  • We're TravelPro
  • AKA: TravelPro
  • From Hot-Lanta!, Georgia, United States
  • YTB Travel Network is 130,000 Agents strong. Join a winning group of Travel and Networking Professionals who share effective ways to sell more travel, market effectively, attract quality people, and how to train those people to capture a bigger piece of our $7 Trillion Dollar Industry. Just Picture It Now!
Our profile

View my page on The YTB Travel Family

Top Travel Blogs 

  Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who links to me?